Thank you to everyone involved in making the 2013 Heritage Weekend a success! Report and photos to follow.
- RT @NTCroome: Discover the secrets of the #WW11 airbase, now our visitor centre at Croome ow.ly/EcBa309feVd @DeffordAirHG #RAF #Museu… 3 days ago
- Great progress from back in October on WD686, the last plane to fly out of RAF Defford in 1958 #aviation twitter.com/bdacatoldsarum… 2 weeks ago
- Great interview with volunteer Robert. twitter.com/ntcroome/statu… 3 weeks ago
- RT @NTCroome: Some of the #WW11 buildings, once the Sick Quarters for the RAF Defford airbase still remain at Croome https://t.co/h6WzJufPp… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrDJW: Veterans at the RAF Memorial on Defford Village Green. Remembering the fifty who died in crashes involving aircraft based at Def… 1 month ago