This page will be used for news about the DAHG.
- Fantastic work by the team at @BDACatOldSarum on Meteor NF11 WD686, the last plane to fly from RAF Defford @NTCroome twitter.com/bdacatoldsarum… 6 days ago
- RT @NTCroome: Happy 100th anniversary @RoyalAirForce Learn more about #RAF Defford the once secret airbase with a visit to our #museum.… 1 week ago
- RT @HLFWestMids: Happy 100th anniversary @RoyalAirForce. Why not mark #RAF100 by visiting one of the #HLFsupported projects in the West Mid… 1 week ago
- RT @NTCroome: To mark @ArmedForcesDay @NTCroome would like to offer all current & ex-service people FREE entry to Croome on Sat 30 June –… 3 weeks ago
- RT @DrDJW: FLY NAVY! A Merlin helicopter arrives at Croft Farm airstrip @DeffordAirHG to collect a cockpit canopy needed for repair of Sea… 4 weeks ago